WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website sends to your web browser when you visit it and stores it on the device that you are using. For this reason, the site may “remember” your actions and options (such as registration name, language, font size, and other display options) for a certain period of time so that you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit the site.
The websites use own/ first party and/or third party cookies. According to the function they perform, the cookies classify to:
- Required cookies. These cookies activate the basic browsing or access functions of the website. Without these cookies, the website will not work properly.
- Functional or technical cookies. These cookies help personalize the webpage by remembering the visitor’s preferences and settings, such as his/her language choice or his/her geographic region.
- Statistical or analytic cookies that collect anonymous information aggregated into reports that allow the website owner to understand how visitors use the website.
- Marketing or advertising cookies. They are used to track visitors on many websites in order to serve ads that are tailored to them. They also limit the number of ads displayed and help evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These are mostly cookies from third-party advertisers.
- Unclassified cookies. These are cookies that are not yet assigned to any class due to lack of information, so their classification will be done after the information is provided by the providers of these cookies.
Cookies are divided into session and persistent cookies according to their validity period.
In terms of the location of their creation, there are two types of cookies:
- First-party or own cookies are created on the website that you are visiting.;
- Third-party cookies are created by other websites. As a rule, these sites own and include certain content, such as ads or images, that appears on the website you are visiting,
Trackers and digital fingerprinting are more sophisticated technologies that work without cookies (files stored on the user’s device). For example, when a webpage uses tracking pixels / tags, a 1-pixel “image” is loaded each time a user accesses a particular webpage element, so that the server learns that a particular user with a specific IP address was in that webpage element, and that information is stored on the server. If the user does not consent to the collection of personal data, such elements of the website are disabled immediately. Digital IDs are highly accurate, generated by a user’s smart device, and unique IDs allow the same user to be identified at any time later.
Web beacons, uXDT, or Ultrasonic tracking technology work in such a way that when a website is visited, the computer generates an ultrasonic signal that is inaudible to humans but received by other smart devices running a certain app at the same time. The use of this technology requires a data protection impact assessment
- the website could recognize you and remember your settings and preferences;
- by analysing your actions on the website, we could constantly improve its performance.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies on the website:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Category||Description||Validity period|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Required cookie||This cookie is set by Google. reCAPTCHA sets a required cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when it is executed to increase security.||6 months|
|pll_language||Functional cookie||A cookie is used to save the language used by the site.||1 year|
|_gcl_au||Analytical cookie||Cookie responsible for Google AdSense. Helps to select and offer targeted advertising to the user.||4 months|
|_ga||Analytical cookie||Google Analytics cookies to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_dc_gtm_UA-211871100-1||Analytical cookie||Google Analytics cookies to distinguish users.||1 minute|
|_gid||Analytical cookie||Google Analytics cookies to distinguish users.||2 years|
|consent-is||Required cookie||The cookie is responsible for remembering the cookie bar selection.||1 year|
|JSESSIONID||Analytical cookie||Stores the user’s session ID||Until session ends|
|datacenter||Required cookie||The cookie is set to send the information of completed forms to the GuruPay database||Until session ends|
|temp-alt||Required cookie||The cookie is designed to maintain the user session when filling out customer forms||Until session ends|
|gurupay_api_session||Functional cookie||The cookie is for maintaining the API session||2 hours|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Functional cookie||A cookie is used to ensure the intersection of two requests.||2 hours|
|test_cookie||Functional cookie||The cookie is for testing purposes||15 minutes|
We regularly use Google Analytics software to optimize marketing messages from Google LLC. It allows tracking visitors online behaviour: the time spent on the website, geographic location and usage specifics of the website. This information is collected through tracking pixels and/or cookies. The information obtained through tracking pixels and/or cookies is anonymous and is not bundled with personal data. Google processes personal information on its servers in various countries around the world. Personal information can be processed on a server that is not in the country where the user resides. We do not share this information with any other third parties that would be able to access it freely. If you do not agree to this analysis, you may change your cookie settings from the homepage or by clicking here.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
In order for the website to function properly, you do not have to accept all the cookies used here but doing so will make browsing easier for you. You can block all but the necessary cookies, however, some features of this website may not work as intended and you may need to reset some options each time you visit our website.
You can opt out of cookies by resetting your cookies on the home page of our website. When the page opens, you will see an icon in the lower left corner with the letter “C” in the middle. By clicking on the icon, you will be presented with cookie settings. You can disable all but the required ones. After making changes, you need to press all.
It is important to remember that the website needs “Required cookies” to function properly, disabling these cookies is stronger.
The latest revision of this Policy was made on 05/02/2023.